Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Crillon-le-Brave has to offer. Top sights around the area include Cathedrale St-Siffrein and Jean-Henri Fabre Museum.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Crillon-le-Brave
- The closest major airport is in Avignon (AVN-Caumont), 19.3 mi (31.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Crillon-le-Brave
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Cathedrale St-Siffrein and Jean-Henri Fabre Museum. In the area, you'll also find Chateau de Barroux and St-Pierre St-Michel Fortified Church.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Crillon-le-Brave. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Crillon Le Brave is located in the heart of Crillon-le-Brave. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Crillon-le-Brave can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- La Maison de Crillon is located in central Crillon-le-Brave. With a stay at this hotel in Crillon-le-Brave, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- B & B in Exceptional Setting for two Mont Ventoux is located within 0.4 mi (0.6 km) of the city center. Located in Crillon-le-Brave, this guesthouse features a private pool, a balcony, and a living room.
Dressing for Crillon-le-Brave
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Crillon-le-Brave is 1.02 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F