Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jun 21, 2018
Reviewed on Sep 9, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 11, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 17, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 16, 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Malaucene has to offer including the monuments, shopping, and restaurants. Cathedrale St-Siffrein, Jean-Henri Fabre Museum, and Orange Amphitheatre are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodations in Malaucene
- The closest major airport is in Avignon (AVN-Caumont), 23.2 mi (37.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Malaucene
Notable city landmarks like Le Calvaire and St-Pierre St-Michel Fortified Church might be worth a visit. In the area, you'll also find Cathedrale St-Siffrein and Jean-Henri Fabre Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Malaucene. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Résidence Nemea Les Mazets du Ventoux - With a stay at this 4-star residence, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Residence Maloc - Our customers like the comfortable rooms and location at this aparthotel. Amenities at this aparthotel include a terrace and an in-room kitchenette.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Orange Amphitheatre, 17.3 mi/27.8 km from the city center, and Triumphal Arch of Orange, which is 17.4 mi (28 km) away.
Dressing for Malaucene
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Malaucene gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 37°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Malaucene?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Malaucene, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Malaucene?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation to Malaucene?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Malaucene?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Malaucene?
Where is the best place to stay with easy access to Le Calvaire?
What's the best accommodation in Malaucene to learn about local history?
Recent reviews of Malaucene hotels
More trip options
- Malaucene Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Malaucene Airports
- Hotels near Popular Malaucene Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Malaucene
- More Hotel Options in Malaucene
- More Popular Hotels in Provence - Alpes - Cote d'Azur
- Other Hotels near Malaucene, Provence - Alpes - Cote d'Azur
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends