Visitors can enjoy all that Cristian has to offer including the restaurants, sporting events, and mountain views. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and culturally-rich setting. In Cristian, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cristian
Places to visit in the larger region include Rasnov Fortress, First Romanian School Museum, and Saint Nicholas Church. You'll also find Black Church and Piata Sfatului in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Conacul Ambient - This 5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Dressing for Cristian
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- Cristian gets about 27.72 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F