Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Scarborough, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and casinos. A top sight in the area is Pirate’s Bay.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in Scarborough
- The closest major airport is in Scarborough (TAB-Crown Point Intl.), 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Scarborough
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Scarborough Botanical Garden. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Tobago Museum and Fort King George.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Scarborough. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Half Moon Blue - This 3-star hotel features a private beach, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Bacolet Beach Club - Our customers like the breakfast and room service at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a private beach, and 2 restaurants.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Pirate’s Bay, located 16.2 mi (26 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for Scarborough
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 75°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- About 1.81 inches of rain falls on Scarborough each year
- Usually September and April are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas December and February are often coldest, averaging 73°F