Visiting Black Rock
Travelers to Black Rock give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its bars.
- There are 26 hotels and other accommodations in Black Rock
- The closest major airport is in Scarborough (TAB-Crown Point Intl.), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Black Rock
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Stonehaven Bay, Mount Irvine Bay, and Turtle Beach. Additionally, you'll find The Kimme Museum Institute and Fort Bennett in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 26 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Black Rock. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Villas At Stonehaven - With a stay at this 4.5-star villa, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Len & Leona Holiday Hideout - Our customers like the beach locale at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 2.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Mount Irvine Bay Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Black Rock
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- About 1.81 inches of rain falls on Black Rock each year
- Hottest months are usually May and September with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are December and March with an average of 73°F