Find Hotels in Cuba, MO
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $45
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 31, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 2, 2020
Visitors to Cuba are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, cafés, and churches. You'll find 57 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Rolla.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cuba
Favorite places to visit in the city include Crawford County Historical Museum, Hood Park, and Fanning Route 66 Outpost. In the area, you'll also find Maramec Spring Park and Sullivan Country Club.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Cuba - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Cuba
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 22°F at night
- About 43.62 inches of rain falls on Cuba each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 24°F