Visiting St. James
Visitors to St. James are sure to enjoy the wineries. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés.
- You'll find 57 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Rolla
- The closest major airport is in Fort Leonard Wood, MO (TBN-Waynesville Regional), 35.1 mi (56.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in St. James
Wine tasting is a top activity, and Maramec Spring Park is one place to visit. You'll also find Fanning Route 66 Outpost and Cedar Street Playhouse in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Greenstay Hotel & Suites - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for St. James
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 22°F at night
- St. James gets about 43.62 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 24°F