Visiting St. Clair
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in St. Clair, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, lakeside setting, and theme park.
- You'll find 60 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Washington
- The closest major airport is in St. Louis, MO (SUS-Spirit of St. Louis), 29.7 mi (47.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.), 44.1 mi (71 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in St. Clair
Places to visit in the larger region include Riverside Wildlife Center, Riverside Reptile Ranch, and Jesse James Wax Museum. You'll also find Meramec Caverns and Meramec State Park in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Budget Lodging - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to public transit and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for St. Clair
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- St. Clair gets about 42.09 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 24°F