Find Cheap Hotels in Cumberland, MD from $48
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Cumberland Cheap Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Cheap Motels in Cumberland
- Motel 6 La Vale, MD - Cumberland12310 Winchester Road SW, LaVale, MD
The price is $53 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 303.3/5 (451 reviews)
- The Garrett Inn17848 Garrett Highway, Oakland, MD
The price is $88 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 24.8/5Exceptional! (170 reviews)
- Charlie's Motel220 West Main Street, Frostburg, MD
The price is $50 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 304.4/5Excellent! (65 reviews)
- The Casselman Inn113 East Main Street, Grantsville, MD
The price is $53 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 24.4/5Wonderful! (299 reviews)
- Oak Mar Motel208 N 3rd Street, Oakland, MD
The price is $89 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 304.4/5Wonderful! (89 reviews)
- Clarysville Motel16300 National Hwy SW, Frostburg, MD
The price is $52 per night from Feb 11 to Feb 123.5/5Good! (27 reviews)
- Oakland Motel243 North 3rd Street, Oakland, MDGet Rates
3-star Hotels in Cumberland
- Rocky Gap Casino & Resort16701 Lakeview Road NE, Flintstone, MD
The price is $105 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.2/5Very Good! (988 reviews)
- Ramada by Wyndham Cumberland Downtown100 South George Street, Cumberland, MD
The price is $59 per night from Feb 4 to Feb 53.6/5Good! (1,004 reviews)
- Lake Pointe Inn174 Lake Pointe Dr, McHenry, MD
The price is $179 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 24.7/5Exceptional! (32 reviews)
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites La Vale - Cumberland1076 National Hwy, LaVale, MD
The price is $79 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.4/5Wonderful! (217 reviews)
- Cumberland Inn and Spa120 GREENE ST, Cumberland, MD
The price is $79 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 23.9/5Good! (15 reviews)
- Blue Moon Rising89 Blue Moon Rising Way, McHenry, MDGet Rates4.9/5Exceptional! (12 reviews)
- Paradise at Penn Cove 3 Bedroom House364 Penn Cove, Oakland, MDGet Rates
- The Happy Cabin19 Hilltop Terrace, Swanton, MDGet Rates
- Mountain Splendor 4 Bedroom House200 Misty Meadow Drive, Swanton, MDGet Rates
- A Family Affair 4 Bedroom House1515 Mountainview Drive, Oakland, MDGet Rates
Cheap Hotels in Cumberland
Cumberland offers a variety of cheap accommodations and places to visit, making it a great getaway spot for budget travelers. You can find ways to save money while getting to know this destination, which is home to attractions like Canal Place, C&O Canal National Historic Park Visitor's Center, and George Washington's Headquarters.
When it comes to discount lodging choices in Cumberland, the area has some budget hotels to choose from. These options offer competitive rates and get good reviews from bargain-minded travelers:
Rocky Gap Casino & Resort - 3-star golf hotel. You'll find free WiFi, free parking, and an indoor pool at this property. Guests who stay here appreciate its proximity to shops and good location.
Motel 6 La Vale - Cumberland - Customers like this 2-star hotel for its clean rooms and overall value. It offers free WiFi, free parking, and air conditioning.
Comfort Inn Grantsville - At this 2.5-star hotel, you can take advantage of free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Reviews mention the clean rooms and overall condition.
Super 8 by Wyndham La Vale/Cumberland Area - 2-star hotel. You'll find free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking at this property. Guests who stay here appreciate its helpful staff and overall value.
The Casselman Inn - Customers like this 2.5-star motel for its overall value and clean rooms. It offers free WiFi, free parking, and a restaurant.
Planning Your Trip to Cumberland
Still choosing travel dates? Learn more about the best months to go with these temperature and rainfall stats so you can make the most of your money.
- Hottest months: July, August, June, and September, with an average temperature of 88°F
- Coldest months: January, February, December, and March, with an average temperature of 24°F
- Rainiest months: May, July, March, and April, with an average rainfall of 3.56 inches
- Driest months: February, October, January, and December, with an average rainfall of 2.61 inches
Sightseeing In and Around Cumberland
Cumberland is known for its casino gaming and historic sites, and offers plenty to see and do without spending a fortune. You can budget for the top local attractions on your list, and then make time for sights and activities that are easy on the wallet. Explore and snap photos of landmarks like George Washington's Headquarters and Western Maryland Railroad Station, or get outdoors at Canal Place.Cumberland is also notable for its:
- Mountain views
Getting Around Cumberland
The closest airport is in Martinsburg, WV (MRB-Eastern West Virginia Regional), situated 44 mi (70.8 km) away from the city center. If that doesn't suit your budget, you can arrange flights in and out of Hagerstown, MD (HGR-Hagerstown Regional), which is 55.2 mi (88.9 km) away. If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Cumberland Station.