Families will find kid-friendly activities in LaVale, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Scenic and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its shopping. You'll find 798 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cumberland.
Sightseeing and Staying in LaVale
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Country Club Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are LaVale Library and La Vale Tollgate House.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in LaVale. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Inn & Suites LaVale - Cumberland - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites La Vale - Cumberland - Our customers like the pool and room size at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Braddock Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for LaVale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 22°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 24°F at night
- LaVale gets about 37.36 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 24°F