When you think of a fresh city, you probably think you'll be wandering around the streets, taking note of the marvellous landscapes or the monuments wherever you look. Still, Currumbin Beach is one feature you've been especially counting on. Now is the time to get there.
Where Is There to Stay Close to Currumbin Beach?
Hotels near Currumbin Beach
So, you're off to Currumbin Beach?
It's located in Gold Coast, just 45 miles from the hustle and bustle of Brisbane, the state's capital.
Travelers are thrilled to learn that there are up to 24 hotels within a radius of 2 miles of Currumbin Beach. Some are the Sanctuary Beach Resort, the Little Cove Currumbin and the San Simeon Apartments, just 0.3 miles, 0.3 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Accommodation can be a considerable expense when traveling the world, so why not save a few dollars and book a room at one of the nearby budget hotels? The Sand Castles on Currumbin Beach, 0.4 miles away, or the Sanctuary Lake Apartments, at a distance of 0.4 miles, are likely to suit your needs.
The immediate area also has a variety of upmarket hotels that offer guests a rather luxurious experience. The Hill Apartments is only 0.4 miles away, while the Palm Beach Holiday Resort can be reached in 0.9 miles. Both places are impressive and packed with creature comforts.
Only a short 0.1 miles from Currumbin Beach, The Deck Cafe (1/794 Pacific Parade, Currumbin) offers drained tourists strong coffees and light meals. If you're feeling famished, wander over to Currumbin Beach Vikings Surf Life Saving Club (741 Pacific Parade, Currumbin) for something hearty.
Before you pack your bags, check out the other things to do here:
- Surf World Gold Coast offers fans young and old the opportunity to relive some of history's sporting triumphs.
- People who love animals will adore their day at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, where a dedicated team works together to protect and look after the area's animals.
- Tugun Beach is the perfect place for the kids to burn off some energy while you relax on the beach in the sea breeze.
- Have a break from the rat race, get some exercise and enjoy the outdoors at Schuster Park.
- North Kirra Surf Club is an exclusive club that offers its members a great range of facilities for recreation and group activities.
Currumbin motels and lodging here on Expedia supply everything you want, so you can be sure to get venues near Currumbin Beach you'll adore. Get searching: Currumbin had quite a few sightseers last year. You're only a click away from the information you could ever want. You can rest assured once reservation time is here, too: travelers of all sorts would suggest their Currumbin hotel to an office-mate.
- We offer rooms that are pleasant for all groups, from large families with children to individuals.
- The staff at accommodation near Currumbin Beach provide wonderful service, which can only improve your vacation to this magnificent feature.
- Rooms in Currumbin lodging are always clean and neat.
As you can see, it's clear why accommodation near Currumbin received extra visitors in the past twelve months than the year before that. We see your favorite spot in your future thanks to our wide roster of hotels near Currumbin Beach.
Learn All About Currumbin
You'll still have lots to do in Currumbin once you've conquered Currumbin Beach.
- Enjoy the bars and pubs to top off your good times with a bang; next day, pay a visit to a local monument.
- Take some time to plot one or more of the adventures, and you'll soon also discover Currumbin is an ace when it comes to hospitality.
- Currumbin is currently beginning to gain in status after having been kept secret.
You won't regret paying a visit to Currumbin, especially when you have one of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Currumbin Beach from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the same old views and wave hi to some astonishing new selfies!