Think of yourself on your upcoming vacation: you might think you'll be strolling through the lanes, gazing up at the marvellous scenery or the architecture everywhere around you. But there's one thing you've been especially anticipating: Custom House. The moment has finally arrived to check it off your must-see list.
Find Your Custom House Hotel
Hotels near Custom House
Visiting Custom House is one of those things you won't forget in a hurry.
Journey to United Kingdom if you want to check it out for yourself.
Would you like to spend the night close to Custom House? Some great possibilities are the Greenock Hall’s Waterfront Complex and The Bay Hotel. They're both almost next door!
If you are hoping to find someplace reasonably priced to have a snooze after a tiring day of sightseeing, there is a place for you. There are a couple of budget-friendly hotels nearby. The Tontine Hotel is a great option, situated 0.7 miles away. If that doesn't suit your needs, you could look into the Holiday Inn Express Greenock, which is just 0.4 miles away.
Add a final touch of magic to your vacation by booking a room at one of the prestigious hotels. Take a look at the Rosslea Hall Hotel and the Clutha View Holiday Apartment for fantastic amenities.
Roughly 0.2 miles from Custom House, Morrisons (Rue End Street, Greenock) offers exhausted tourists robust coffees and sweet pastries. But if you're really hungry, wander over to The Old Bank Bar (11 William Street, Greenock) for something hearty.
Not ready to leave just yet? Relax, because there's more than just Custom House to do in the region:
- If you'd like a well-deserved break, stroll on over to Cathcart Square, find a bench, and watch all the action at this active public square.
- McLean Museum and Art Gallery has intriguing exhibits on the events that made this area what it is today.
- To get a bird's-eye view of the local surroundings, you'll want to make your way to Lyle Hill.
- An eye-catching building, St. Modan's Church is a prominent part of the landscape. This house of prayer has an important role in the religious and social way of life of the community.
- Whether you're a history buff or just starting to develop an appreciation for the subject, Hill House, a historically significant building, is a landmark you should put on your to-do list.
It's always easy to visit Custom House by train as it's just 0.2 miles to Greenock Central.
Expedia's hotels in Greenock provide all that you want, so you can surely have a place to stay near Custom House that you'll enjoy. Lots of guests drop in from all over the world, so you will not be the only one searching. All the inside info you're looking for you'll find right here. You can rest assured when reservation time arrives, too: guests of all types endorsed their Greenock hotel.
- Appropriate for such a magnificent feature, the guest service at hotels around Custom House is wonderful.
- In search of spaces that are comfy in addition to clean? We've got it here.
- Rooms in Greenock lodging are always neat and tidy.
With our vast roster of hotels near Custom House, you can stay right next door.
Greenock Fascinating Facts and Figures
With Custom House checked off your agenda, there are still more things to do in Greenock.
- In order to truly leave no area unexplored, look into tours near Greenock.
- ample adventures, you'll realize Greenock also is an ace when it comes to rolling out the welcome mat.
- Get educated about the area's history, then head out on the town to end the exploration with a bang.
Planning an escape to Greenock is always a good strategy, especially when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Custom House. Wave goodbye to the sights you're used to and wave hi to more than a few awe-inspiring selfies!