Visitors to Cyberjaya are sure to enjoy the spas, gardens, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sightseeing tours. Around the area, top sights include Shah Alam Blue Mosque, Petaling Street, and Malaysian Houses of Parliament.
- You'll find 2038 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kuala Lumpur
- The closest major airport is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cyberjaya
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and DPULZE Shopping Centre is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Multimedia University Cyberjaya Campus to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 37 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Cyberjaya. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Dash Box Hotel Cyberjaya - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Cyberview Resort & Spa - Our customers like the bar and proximity to the airport at this resort. With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Tan'Yaa Hotel by Ri-Yaz, Cyberjaya - This 3.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center. Expedia customers like its quiet location and comfortable beds.
Top places to visit in the area include Shah Alam Blue Mosque, 13.8 mi/22.2 km from the city center, and Petaling Street, which is 15.5 mi/24.9 km away.
Dressing for Cyberjaya
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 92°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 72°F as the nighttime average
- Cyberjaya gets about 93.03 inches of rain per year
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F