Visitors to Puchong are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, bars, and entertainment choices. Top sights around the area include Shah Alam Blue Mosque, Malaysian Houses of Parliament, and Petaling Street.
- You'll find 2038 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kuala Lumpur
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 17.3 mi (27.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Puchong
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Shah Alam Blue Mosque, Malaysian Houses of Parliament, and Petaling Street. In the area, you'll also find Merdeka Square and Petronas Twin Towers.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Puchong. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Four Points By Sheraton Puchong - This 4-star hotel in Bandar Puteri Puchong features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Bespoke Hotel Puchong - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Kinrara Resort - This 3.5-star resort features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Batu Caves, located 17.4 mi (27.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Putra Mosque, which is 6.3 mi/10.2 km away.
Dressing for Puchong
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Puchong is 3.15 inches
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 72°F