Visiting Davis City
Visitors can enjoy all that Davis City has to offer including its parks. There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Davis City
A couple of favorite places to visit are Slip Bluff County Park and Nine Eagles State Park. Additionally, you'll find Lamoni Golf & Country Club and Graceland University in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Davis City, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 7 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Cobblestone Inn & Suites Lamoni is 4.6 mi (7.5 km) from the center of Davis City. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Lamoni can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable rooms.
- Maple Street Bed and Breakfast LLC is located 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from the heart of Davis City. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Lamoni features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
- Little River Inn Motel & Guest House is 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from central Davis City. Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Leon can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Davis City
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 15°F as the nighttime average
- About 41.06 inches of rain falls on Davis City each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 17°F