- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Cedar Wood Inn
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Suite, 2 Queen Beds & Sofabed, Non Smoking
Comfort Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
Cedar Wood Inn is located in Deadwood. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Black Hills National Forest and Broken Boot Gold Mine, while Adams House Museum and Adams Museum are cultural highlights.
- Adams House Museum - 7 min walk
- Adams Museum - 11 min walk
- Deadwood Mountain Grand - 11 min walk
- Silverado - 14 min walk
- Deadwood Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau - 14 min walk
- Taco Johns - 3 min walk
- Lee Street Station Cafe - 12 min walk
- Aught Six Grille - 12 min walk
- BB Cody's Bar & Steakhouse - 13 min walk
- Silverado Grand Buffet - 14 min walk
About this property
Cedar Wood Inn
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Room comfort
Room was clean and the front desk staff was very nice. There was a large 1"+ gap at the bottom of the door to the room where light and cold air came in. It may not be a big deal in the summer months but in January the room was frigid and we had to turn the heat way up. The water temp in the shower was also luke warm.