Find Cheap Hotels in Decatur, GA from $50
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Oct 6, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Cheap Motels in Decatur
- Motel 6 Decatur, GA2572 Candler Rd, Decatur, GA
The price is $50 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 12.4/5 (441 reviews)
- Super 8 by Wyndham Decatur/Dntn/Atlanta Area917 Church St, Decatur, GA
The price is $76 per night from Feb 16 to Feb 173.6/5Good! (994 reviews)
- Americas Best Value Inn Decatur, GA2574 Candler Rd, Decatur, GA
The price is $70 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 13/5 (96 reviews)
- Haven Inn & Suites2565 Wesley Chapel Road, Decatur, GA
The price is $54 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 302.4/5 (23 reviews)
- Super 8 by Wyndham Decatur/Lithonia/Atl Area5354 Snapfinger Park Drive, Decatur, GA
The price is $60 per night from Feb 8 to Feb 93.3/5 (275 reviews)
- Affordable Hotel1900 Glenfair Road, Decatur, GAGet Rates1.3/5 (125 reviews)
3-star Hotels in Decatur
Cheap Hotels in Decatur
Decatur offers a variety of cheap accommodations and places to visit, making it a budget-friendly vacation choice. You can find ways to save money while getting to know this destination, which is home to attractions like Dearborn Park, Buena Vista Lake, and Gallery at South DeKalb.
When it comes to affordable places to stay in Decatur, the area has some budget hotels to choose from. These options offer competitive rates and have positive reviews from travelers searching for a bargain:
Americas Best Value Inn - Decatur - 2-star motel. You'll find free WiFi and air conditioning at this property.
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta - Emory University Area - Customers like this 2.5-star hotel for its comfortable beds and helpful staff. It offers free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Super 8 by Wyndham Decatur/Dntn/Atlanta Area - At this 2-star motel, you can take advantage of free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Reviews mention the central location and comfortable rooms.
Super 8 by Wyndham Decatur/Lithonia/Atl Area - 2-star motel. You'll find free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking at this property. Guests who stay here appreciate its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Econo Lodge - Customers like this 2-star hotel for its clean rooms and overall value. It offers free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Planning Your Trip to Decatur
Still choosing travel dates? Find out more about the local climate with these monthly averages so you can make the most of your time.
- Hottest months: July, August, June, and September, with an average temperature of 89°F
- Coldest months: January, December, February, and November, with an average temperature of 35°F
- Rainiest months: July, February, March, and January, with an average rainfall of 4.95 inches
- Driest months: October, April, May, and December, with an average rainfall of 3.84 inches
Sightseeing In and Around Decatur
Decatur draws tourists with its fantastic dining options and shopping, and offers plenty to see and do without spending a fortune. You can budget for the top local attractions on your list, such as Zoo Atlanta and Centennial Olympic Park, and then make time for other wallet-friendly activities. Enjoy the outdoors at Dearborn Park and Buena Vista Lake, or hunt for bargains with some shopping at Gallery at South DeKalb.Decatur is also notable for its:
- Live music
- University life
Getting Around Decatur
The most convenient airport is in Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), situated 10.1 mi (16.3 km) away from the city center. If that doesn't suit your budget, you can arrange flights in and out of Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.), which is 12.7 mi (20.4 km) away. Take advantage of metro transit at Kensington Station, Indian Creek Station, and Avondale Station.