Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Decatur, GA from $55
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Decatur Pet-friendly Hotels
Decatur Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Decatur and want to take your pet along? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 5 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here are some top hotels and accommodations liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Tree-lined Private Decatur House, Full Kitchen, Laundry, Patio, Hardwoods Safe! is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with in-room kitchens and in-room washing machines.
- Pets are welcome at Americas Best Inn & Suites - Decatur/Atlanta. This hotel offers free WiFi and TVs.
- Pets can join their owners at The Decatur City Cottage/short Walk To Square. This cottage provides guests with in-room kitchens and free WiFi.
Planning Your Trip to Decatur
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 70°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- April-June: the average is 89°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Decatur is 52.97 inches
Exploring Decatur with Your Pet
Known for its live music, Decatur has lots to offer visitors including its museums and festivals. See the local sights and visit Decatur Square and DeKalb History Center Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Decatur Courthouse and Glenlake Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Highland Pet Supply, Pet Supermarket, or The Pet Set - Midtown.