Find Hotels in Deer River, MN
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Mar 14, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 28, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 8, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 29, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 4, 2020
Visiting Deer River
Visitors can enjoy all that Deer River has to offer including the casinos, bars, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and parks. You'll find 22 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Grand Rapids.
Sightseeing and Staying in Deer River
A favorite place to visit in the city is Deer River Wayside Park. You'll also find Chippewa National Forest and Bills Lake in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- White Oak Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Deer River
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 46°F during the day and -1°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 25°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 2°F
- Deer River gets about 27.64 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 3°F