Think of yourself on your future vacation: you perhaps think you'll be ambling through downtown, gazing up at the architecture or the beautiful environment wherever you look. But there is one attraction you are looking forward to in particular: Delaware State Museums. You've wanted to wander there for years, and right now is the moment to mark it finished.
Places to Stay at Delaware State Museums
Hotels near Delaware State Museums
Spending some time at Delaware State Museums is one of those experiences you won't forget too soon.
This destination is in Dover, so visitors also have the chance to explore this impressive state capital city.
If you're thinking about staying close by, you will find upwards of 9 hotels within 2 miles of Delaware State Museums. Look into the Residence Inn Marriott Dover, the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Dover and the Comfort Inn & Suites. They are only 2 miles, 2 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
There are a few lower-priced, yet friendly and comfortable, hotels positioned here. The Super 8 Dover is a great option, found 1 mile away. A second is the Days Inn Dover Downtown, which is just 1 mile away.
A quick journey of 0.8 miles will bring you to the Home2 Suites by Hilton Dover, DE, a luxurious high-class hotel.
7-Eleven is a well-known spot that is near Delaware State Museums. Travelers looking for a caffeine fix come here for coffee and treats. A little bit later, you ought to have some hearty food at another nearby establishment, Fraizer's Restaurant. Want to seal the night with a tasty drink? You won't have to go too far to find The Golden Fleece Tavern.
Before your flight heads out, go check out some of the other things to do that are not too far away from Delaware State Museums:
- Take note of how the characters you read of in history books come to life when you walk through the collection at Museum of Small Town Life.
- Be entertained at the Schwartz Center for the Arts by the exciting schedule of exhibitions and live music events, or get creative and join in on one of their artist workshops.
- Are you a fan of history? Arrange a trip to Old State House and find out about the important political decisions which have transpired there over many years and governments.
- Devote a few hours to art and culture at Biggs Museum of American Art, a well-known art museum here.
- Pop into Delaware State Visitor Center to grab some brochures and maps before your exploration begins.
Expedia's directory of Dover places to stay offers everything you want, so you can be sure to have sites near Delaware State Museums that you'll fall in love with. You will not be the only one searching: Dover was a quite favored landing place in the last year. All the inside info you could ever want we have just a few clicks away. You'll rest easy when reservation time arrives, too: travelers of all types would suggest their Dover hotel to their buddies.
- Rooms in Dover lodging will always be tidy, neat, and quick to welcome you in.
- We've got it right here if you want room satisfaction plus neatness.
- Appropriate for such a fine site, the guest service at lodging near Delaware State Museums is awesome.
As you can see, it's understandable why vacations close to Dover saw additional visitors in the last twelve months than the year prior to that. Plus, thanks to Expedia's diverse list of hotels near Delaware State Museums, your number one spot awaits.
You'll still have plenty to do in Dover once you've crossed Delaware State Museums off your timetable.
- Find an adorable market to browse for souvenirs and savor a tasty snack of the local cuisine.
- You'll discover Dover also is on the ball when it comes to rolling out the welcome mat after you spend some hours on its ample activities.
- Dover treasures haven't been on most people's radars until recently, but the number of visits has been on the rise, meaning now is a good time to make your move.
Paying a visit to Dover is decidedly the best notion you've ever had, especially when you have phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Delaware State Museums from Expedia. Get ready to wave goodbye to the sights you're used to and greet more than a few astonishing new photo opportunities!