Visitors to Milford are sure to enjoy the sporting events, beaches, and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, monuments, and temples.
- You'll find 38 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Dover
- The closest major airport is in Georgetown, DE (GED-Sussex County), 17 mi (27.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cape May, NJ (WWD-Cape May County), 25.9 mi (41.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Milford
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Slaughter Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Shawnee Country Club to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Milford. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Milford - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Milford - Our customers like the overall value and proximity to shopping at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Rodeway Inn - Amenities at this 2-star hotel include free breakfast and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and WiFi.
Dressing for Milford
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 27°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 28°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Milford is 46.10 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 28°F