Visitors to Denbigh are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cathedral.
- There are 37 hotels and other accommodations in Denbigh
- The closest major airport is in Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 28.6 mi (46 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Denbigh
Places to visit in the larger region include Bodelwyddan Castle, Pensarn Beach, and Brickfield Pond. In the area, you'll also find Marine Lake and SeaQuarium Rhyl.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 37 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Denbigh. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Hawk & Buckle Inn - With a stay at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with an in-room coffeemaker. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Guildhall Tavern - Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Denbigh
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Average annual rainfall for Denbigh is 1.14 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 65°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 36°F