Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Mold, which is also known for its bars and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theaters and parks. Chester Zoo, Vue Cinema, and Liverpool ONE are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodations in Mold
- The closest major airport is in Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mold
A favorite place to visit in the city is Theatr Clwyd. In the area, you'll also find Chester Zoo and Vue Cinema.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Mold. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hafan Deg Bed & Breakfast - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and clean, quiet rooms.
- Tower - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. Amenities at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast include a bar.
- Glan Llyn Guest House - This 3-star guesthouse features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its quiet location.
Top places to visit outside the city include Liverpool ONE, located 18.6 mi (30 km) from the city center, and Grosvenor Museum, which is 12.4 mi/19.9 km away.
Dressing for Mold
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Mold gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 65°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 36°F