Find Hotels in Derby Line, VT
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $150
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 22, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 22, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 21, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 23, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 8, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 15, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 17, 2018
Reviewed on Sep 10, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 3, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 5, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
Visiting Derby Line
Visitors can enjoy all that Derby Line has to offer including its parks. There are 19 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Newport, VT (EFK-Newport State), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Lyndonville, VT (LLX-Caledonia County), 27.9 mi (44.9 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Derby Line
A couple of favorite places to visit are Haskell Free Library and Opera House and Baxter Park. Additionally, you'll find Lake Salem Beach House and Veteran’s Memorial Park in the area.
As you plan your trip to Derby Line, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 19 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Pine Crest Motel And Cabins is located 18.2 mi (29.2 km) from the heart of Derby Line. This 2.5-star motel in Barton features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Willoughvale Inn is 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from central Derby Line. Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Orleans can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Spacious One Bedroom Mountain Condo With Loft is 23.8 mi (38.4 km) from the center of Derby Line. This 3-star inn in Jay features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Derby Line
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 44°F and the nighttime average to be 2°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 6°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Derby Line is 41.30 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 5°F