When you dream of a new spot, you might see yourself sauntering around downtown, looking up at the lovely nature or the buildings everywhere around you. But Devonport Museum is one attraction you're counting on most of all. For a while, it has been on your to-do list, and the day has come to get yourself there.
Find Your Devonport Museum Lodging
Hotels near Devonport Museum
You cannot say that you have properly experienced a place without taking in its culture. Devonport Museum is a great starting point.
Found in the city of Auckland, it attracts travelers from across the globe.
You won't need to panic about finding a hotel. There are 4 nearby. The Esplanade Hotel and Auckland Rose Park Hotel are located within 2 miles of Devonport Museum.
Without eating into your savings, you'll have the opportunity to unpack your things and take a nap at your choice of the nearby budget hotels. The Peace and Plenty Inn is a handy option, located 0.5 miles away. If that's not to your liking, you could try the Devonport Motel, which is just 0.4 miles away.
No matter how busy your day was, if you book a room at one of the upmarket hotels, you'll open your eyes feeling good as new. Travelers who stay at the Hotel DeBrett or the Hilton Auckland will encounter only the best in amenities and service.
Stop into Sierra Cafe (18 Victoria Road) for an energy boost before your day of excitement. If you're feeling famished, take the short walk to The Esplanade Hotel (1 Victoria Road, Devonport, Auckland) for a hearty meal.
Make certain you reserve time in your crowded schedule to go experience some of the other things that are offered in the region of Devonport Museum:
- Mount Victoria towers over its surroundings. This famous attraction is known for more than just its large size.
- Whether you're splashing around in the water or just kicking back by the water's edge, Cheltenham Beach is a lovely place to spend some time with the family.
- Visit Devonport Chocolates, a shop where you can escape from your worries and embark on a shopping spree.
- An outing to North Head is worth it just to see its impressive outline alone.
- If you're enthusiast about anything to do with boats and history, go to Royal New Zealand Navy Museum where you will see displays of historical maritime artifacts.
Expedia's places to stay in North Shore provide all the things you want, so you are sure to find locales near Devonport Museum that you'll adore. Lots of people visit from everywhere in the world, so it's time to get hunting. You'll roam boldly once it comes time to make your reservation, too: all manner of newcomers recommend their North Shore hotel. You're only a few clicks away from all the secret tips you need.
- From large families to travelers on their own, we have suites that are soothing for everyone.
- Fitting for such a fine monument, the concierge service at accommodation near Devonport Museum is awesome.
- Discover that hotels in North Shore are always neat and tidy.
We see your desired place in your future with Expedia's extensive catalogue of hotels near Devonport Museum.
North Shore Facts
You'll still have things to see and do in North Shore once you've realized Devonport Museum.
- In order to really investigate each sight the area has to offer, go over pursuits near North Shore.
- You will realize North Shore also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality after you spend a day on its a full itinerary of pastimes.
- Take a trip to a local monument, then head out on the town to top off your day right.
You'll never regret paying a visit to North Shore, especially when you take advantage of the awesome deals on accommodation near Devonport Museum from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the same old scenes and meet some new selfies!