See yourself sauntering through the roads of your upcoming holiday, gazing up at the beautiful nature or the monuments everywhere around you. But North Head is one thing you are prepared for in particular. Right now is the time to tick it off your to-do list.
Find Your North Head Accommodation
Hotels near North Head
It's beyond dispute that time spent in the natural world contributes to health and happiness. So, if you are feeling a little worn out, a trip to North Head could be just the tonic you need.
Situated in the fascinating city of Auckland, it is seen by people from all over the globe.
Secure a room within 2 miles of North Head, with 5 accommodation options to choose from. One of the most popular choices is The Esplanade Hotel, just 0.9 miles away. Two more great options are the Auckland Rose Park Hotel, 2 miles away, and the Peace and Plenty Inn, only 0.8 miles away.
Save a few dollars for seeing the sights and exploring by booking an inexpensive hotel. Only 0.7 miles away, the Devonport Motel is a popular choice.
Treat yourself and book a room at one of the nearby luxury hotels. The Hotel DeBrett and the Hilton Auckland are popular options that offer superior service and comfort.
Just 0.2 miles from North Head you will find Torpedo Bay Cafe (64 King Edward Parade, Devonport, Auckland). This coffee shop is usually filled with travelers looking for a caffeine boost. When hunger strikes, reminisce over the day's events with a substantial meal at McHughs Of Cheltenham (46 Cheltenham Road, Cheltenham).
Think you've done it all? Not even close. In the vicinity of North Head, there's lots more to experience:
- Cheltenham Beach is a great place to let the kids wear themselves out, getting them off their video games and in some fresh air!
- Immerse yourself in the lives of the people from a distant time, and unravel the many layers of this area's history when you visit Devonport Museum.
- Mount Victoria towers over its surroundings. This tourist attraction is known for more than its sheer size.
- Enjoy the lively ambiance and find a few bargains at Devonport Chocolates, an important store in the region.
- Feel the wind through your hair, the waves at your feet and the salt on your face at Narrow Neck Beach.
Our North Shore hotels furnish all you want, so you'll surely get spots near North Head you'll fall in love with. You won't be alone North Shore was a relatively popular landing place in the last twelve months. You can rest easy when reservation time arrives, too: many explorers approved of their North Shore hotel. Need help making a decision? Get all the inside information you could want.
- Rooms in North Shore lodging are always presentable and neat.
- The staff at hotels close to North Head exceed all targets, as you might hope near such a marvelous feature.
- We've got rooms that are soothing for everyone, from families with children to individuals.
North Shore hotels had additional visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's simple to see why. We see your number one spot in your future thanks to Expedia's broad roster of hotels near North Head.
Intriguing North Shore
When you've realized North Head, there are still more activities to do in North Shore.
- Head out on the town to conclude your adventure with a bang; when the sun comes up, drop in on a local historical site.
- Take some hours to organize some excursions, and you'll soon discover North Shore also knows its stuff when it comes to setting out the red carpet.
- North Shore hasn't been very noted in the tourism guides, but it is starting to be acknowledged.
Pack your suitcase, wave goodbye to the same old sights and greet some astonishing selfies. You'll never regret planning a visit to North Shore, particularly when you have one of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near North Head from Expedia. Book today!