Visiting Don Torcuato
Visitors can enjoy all that Don Torcuato has to offer including its shopping. Around the area, top sights include Estadio Monumental, Teatro Colon, and Obelisco.
- You'll find 758 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Buenos Aires
- The closest major airport is in Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery), 12.4 mi (20 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.), 22.3 mi (35.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Don Torcuato
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Estadio Monumental, Teatro Colon, and Obelisco. Additionally, in the area you'll find Plaza de Mayo and Casa Rosada.
As you plan your vacation to Don Torcuato, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 38 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- La gardenia is located in the heart of Don Torcuato. This 2-star bed & breakfast in Don Torcuato features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free valet parking.
- Savoy Hotel is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Don Torcuato. This 4-star hotel in Buenos Aires features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean rooms.
- Exe Hotel Colón is 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from the center of Don Torcuato. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in 9 de Julio Avenue can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Estadio Velez Sarsfield, 11.1 mi/17.9 km from the city center, and Argentine National Congress, which is 15.3 mi (24.6 km) away.
Dressing for Don Torcuato
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 56°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 66°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 48°F at night
- About 1.38 inches of rain falls on Don Torcuato each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are June and July with an average of 42°F