Visitors can enjoy all that Dover-Foxcroft has to offer including its restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Dover-Foxcroft
- The closest major airport is in Bangor, ME (BGR-Bangor Intl.), 33.2 mi (53.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dover-Foxcroft
Places to visit in the larger region include Lowe's Covered Bridge, Abbot Evangelical Free Church, and Brown Hill. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- The Mill Inn and Cafe - This 3.5-star inn features free WiFi, free parking, and a café. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size.
Dressing for Dover-Foxcroft
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 40°F during the day and 2°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 25°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 6°F
- Average annual rainfall for Dover-Foxcroft is 45.04 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 6°F