Families enjoy visiting Duncan though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, monuments, and aquarium.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Duncan
- The closest major airport is in Lawton, OK (LAW-Lawton-Fort Sill Regional), 28.8 mi (46.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Duncan
Favorite places to visit in the city include Fuqua Park, Chisholm Trail Heritage Center, and The Territory Golf and Country Club. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Duncan. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Duncan - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Hampton Inn Duncan - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Duncan - With a stay at this 1.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Duncan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- About 37.99 inches of rain falls on Duncan each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 30°F