Find Hotels in Medicine Park, OK
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 2, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jun 29, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 25, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 21, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 10, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 8, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 8, 2020
Visiting Medicine Park
Visitors can enjoy all that Medicine Park has to offer including the lakeside setting, mountain views, and local tours. In Medicine Park, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Lawton, OK (LAW-Lawton-Fort Sill Regional), 11.5 mi (18.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Medicine Park
Places to visit in the larger region include Holy City of the Wichitas, Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge, and Fort Sill. Additionally, you'll find Comanche National Museum and Cultural Center and Museum of the Great Plains in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Medicine Park, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- In the Heart of Medicine Park - Surrounded by Stunning Views is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from central Medicine Park. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Lawton can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to the airport.
- Panoramic Mountain View Cabin for 5 is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Medicine Park. This 2.5-star hotel in Lawton features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and proximity to shopping.
- Largest, Most Luxurious, Clean & Private Lodging for up to 6 People in the Area! is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the center of Medicine Park. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Lawton can enjoy access to a casino and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Dressing for Medicine Park
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 27°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 94°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 99°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- About 31.10 inches of rain falls on Medicine Park each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 96°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 29°F