Visitors to Dunmurry are sure to enjoy the restaurants and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours, parks, and shopping. Top sights around the area include Ulster Museum, Belfast Botanic Gardens, and Grand Opera House.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Dunmurry
- The closest major airport is in Belfast (BHD-George Best Belfast City), 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.), 10.4 mi (16.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dunmurry
A favorite place to visit in the city is Carnanmore Park. In the area, you'll also find Ulster Museum and Belfast Botanic Gardens.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Beechlawn House Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Grand Opera House, 4.3 mi/6.9 km from the heart of the city, and Ulster Hall, which is 4.4 mi (7 km) away.
Dressing for Dunmurry
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 66°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 65°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Dunmurry gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 65°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F