Think of yourself in a brand-new spot: you might think you'll be wandering through the streets, looking up at the beautiful environment or the buildings wherever you look. Still, there is one thing you're especially counting on: St. George's Market. Right now is finally the moment to mark it finished.
Where to Stay Close to St. George's Market
Hotels near St. George's Market
Spending some time at St. George's Market is one of those things you won't forget in a hurry.
This destination is just one of many hidden treasures that Belfast, the nation's capital city, has to offer its visitors.
St. George's Market has many accommodation options in the immediate area. There are 35 hotels within a radius of 2 miles. The Merchant Hotel is located 0.4 miles from St. George's Market. Some more well-known options include the Hilton Belfast hotel, 0.07 miles away, and The Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast, 0.5 miles away.
You'll appreciate the convenience of having several budget hotels within a stones throw. The Clayton Hotel Belfast and the Europa Hotel are a couple of good options. The first is 0.4 miles away, while the latter is 0.5 miles.
There are a handful of high-end accommodation options in the immediate vicinity. The Park Inn by Radisson Belfast is only 0.4 miles away, while the Jurys Inn Belfast can be reached in 0.5 miles. Both places are impressive and comfortable.
There's no need to go without hot coffee and gorgeous delights in the area surrounding St. George's Market. Cafe Uno is a regarded place appreciated by locals and tourists alike, and is merely an easy stroll away. If you're after a more substantial meal, taste the local fare at Premier Inn Belfast City Centre. But don't end things there! Join your pals for a few beers at Malmaison.
Here's a taste of some of the additional things you can do in proximity to St. George's Market:
- Party-goers and classical music lovers alike will always find a variety of entertainment options at Waterfront Hall, so take a look at the venue's events guide to work out which shows line up with your time in the area.
- Chip, pitch and putt over bunkers and around the roughs at CitiGolf for a thrilling day with friends.
- With nearly everything available on one central site, Victoria Square Shopping Centre is a popular place where you can get your shopping fix.
- If doesn't matter if you want to offer up a prayer or two or learn a little about the history of the building, St. Malachy's Church is a fascinating place to visit.
- Albert Memorial Clock Tower is the ideal assembly point for you and your friends, as it is known by all the local residents.
Central Station is to be found about 0.2 miles from St. George's Market and is one good way to arrive. At 0.6 miles away, Great Victoria Street is another terminal to keep in mind.
Expedia's list of Belfast Central District hotels provides all that you want, so you can be certain to have selections near St. George's Market that you'll enjoy. It's time to start going lots of tourists drop in from everywhere in the planet. Once the moment arrives to make your booking, you can rest easy: travelers of all kinds endorsed their Belfast Central District hotel. You're only a few clicks away from all the secret advice you're searching for.
- In search of accommodations that are satisfying as well as orderly and fresh? We have it here.
- The concierge service at hotels around St. George's Market will be great, which is appropriate for such a fine landmark.
- You'll find accommodation in Belfast Central District will always be set to greet you with fresh and presentable rooms.
Thanks to Expedia's vast list of hotels near St. George's Market, your favorite place awaits.
Intriguing Belfast Central District Facts
When you've achieved St. George's Market, you'll still have more to do in Belfast Central District.
- In order to really leave no road unexplored, read about some pursuits near Belfast Central District.
- Get enlightened about Belfast Central District's background, then enjoy the bars and pubs to end the day right.
- Prepare to see Belfast Central District also knows many things about special treatment after an afternoon spent on its abundant action.
Say goodbye to the same old scenes and call on some breathtaking photo ops. Planning a trip to Belfast Central District is definitely the best plan you've ever had, especially when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near St. George's Market. Reserve now!