Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check East Coast Australia hotel prices
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 1, 2021
Where to stay in East Coast Australia
Visit one of Australia’s most popular vacation spots and dive in the waves, spot humpback whales, go shopping or enjoy the fun family attractions and nightlife.
Visit one of Queensland’s most popular holiday spots with sparkling beaches, scenic canals, high-rise hotels, nightclubs, festivals and modern malls.
Sydney Central Business District
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,320 area reviews)
Known for its captivating waterfront views and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Sydney Central Business District. Check out top attractions like Sydney Tower and SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, and jump on the metro at Wynyard Station or Martin Place Station to see more of the city.
Picturesque beaches, stylish shops, elegant dining and a serene beachside atmosphere make this an ideal Sunshine Coast destination.
Choose from six different beaches and a range of watersports including surfing, Jet Skiing and kayaking at this friendly coastal city.
Visiting East Coast Australia
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in East Coast Australia, and visitors give high marks for the bustling port, Chinatown, and lush rainforest. Welcoming and walkable, this city attracts tourists with its opera houses and spas. Top sights in the city include Noosa Beach, Mooloolaba Beach, and Australia Zoo.
- There are 17694 hotels and other accommodations in East Coast Australia
- The closest major airport is in Biloela, QLD (ZBL-Thangool), 10 mi (16 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in East Coast Australia
Well-known for its opera, the city's cultural venues include Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium, Sydney Opera House, and Capitol Theatre. Attractions like Australia Zoo, South Bank Parklands, and Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for its Chinatown and landmarks like SkyPoint Observation Deck, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Sydney Tower.
In East Coast Australia, you'll find 17694 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Thistle Hill Guest House - This 3.5-star guesthouse features a winery, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Jetavana Grove - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Eumundi Gridley Homestead B&B - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable beds.
Other favorite sights in East Coast Australia include Noosa Beach, Mooloolaba Beach, and Kawana Beach.
Getting Around East Coast Australia
With so many transportation options, exploring East Coast Australia is easy. Walk to nearby metro stations like Midgee Station, Nerang Train Station, and Florida Gardens station. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Mount Larcom Station, Miriam Vale Station, or Gladstone Station. Cross the water on a ferry from the local port.
More trip options
- East Coast Australia Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near East Coast Australia Airports
- Hotels in East Coast Australia Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular East Coast Australia Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in East Coast Australia
- More Hotel Options in East Coast Australia
- More Popular Hotels in Australia - New Zealand and the South Pacific
- Other Hotels near East Coast Australia, Australia - New Zealand and the South Pacific
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends