Visiting East Wenatchee
Visitors to East Wenatchee are sure to enjoy the shopping, restaurants, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events and cafés.
- You'll find 511 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Wenatchee - Lake Chelan
- The closest major airport is in Wenatchee, WA (EAT-Pangborn Memorial), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in East Wenatchee
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and Lincoln Rock State Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Martin Scott Winery and Highlander Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in East Wenatchee. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Cedars Inn - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and WiFi.
- SureStay Hotel by Best Western Wenatchee - Our customers like the bar and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for East Wenatchee
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- About 8.07 inches of rain falls on East Wenatchee each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F