Visitors can enjoy all that Quincy has to offer including the parks, wineries, and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture, riverfront, and local tours.
- You'll find 45 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Moses Lake
- The closest major airport is in Wenatchee, WA (EAT-Pangborn Memorial), 20.5 mi (33 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Quincy
The picturesque setting of North Park and Wild Horse Monument exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Quincy Aquatic Center and Colockum Ridge Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Quincy. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Knights Inn Quincy - With a stay at this 1.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Sundowner Motel - Our customers like the helpful staff at this motel. Amenities at this 2-star motel include free WiFi and free parking.
Dressing for Quincy
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- About 6.89 inches of rain falls on Quincy each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 23°F