Visiting Egmond aan Zee
Visitors to Egmond aan Zee are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, bars, and local tours. A top sight in the area is Zaanse Schans.
- There are 60 hotels and other accommodations in Egmond aan Zee
- The closest major airport is in Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol), 22.1 mi (35.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Egmond aan Zee
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Noordhollands Duinreservaat and Egmond aan Zee Beach. Additionally, you might want to add J.C.J. van Speijk Lighthouse to your agenda.
In Egmond aan Zee, you'll be able to select from 60 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Strandhotel Golfzang - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Mare Liberum - Our customers like the breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Zuiderduin - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and breakfast.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Zaanse Schans, 12.6 mi/20.3 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Egmond aan Zee
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 66°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- About 76.57 inches of rain falls on Egmond aan Zee each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 67°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 34°F