When you consider a new spot, you probably picture yourself sauntering around downtown, noticing the buildings or the lovely nature wherever you look. However, Eiffel Tower is one feature you have been especially counting on. For a while, you have wanted to escape there, and right now is finally the day to mark it accomplished.
Where to Stay at Eiffel Tower
Hotels near Eiffel Tower
Eiffel Tower stands as an iconic spot in the area. Even though you've seen pictures spread all over postcards, you have to see this place on your own.
If you are lucky enough to make the trip, you'll be in Paris, the nation's capital city.
There are up to 46 hotel choices that are within 0.6 miles of Eiffel Tower. You're guaranteed to find one you like. The Shangri-La Hotel Paris, Hôtel Montaigne and Le Dokhan's, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Paris are some of the most popular ones.
You'll be grateful for the practicality of having a generous selection of budget hotels close by. 1 mile away, you'll find the Hôtel Barrière Le Fouquet's, but if that's unsuitable, then you could check out the Résidence Alma Marceau, which is 0.8 miles away.
If you don't mind going all out on a place to stay, how about you look up one of the various upmarket hotel options in the vicinity? Make sure you look up the Hotel Raphael, only 0.9 miles away, and the Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel, 1 mile away.
From time to time, you need a sweet treat! Stop by Carmine Café for a light meal and a robust coffee. This well-known spot is situated nearby Eiffel Tower. If you've seriously worked up a hunger, go to Hotel Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel, which is also close by, for a substantial meal. Finally, venture to Hôtel Sezz Paris and grab a round of cocktails.
Can't tear yourself away? Don't worry, because there's plenty more than just Eiffel Tower to do in the region:
- Champ de Mars, a popular urban sanctuary, is visited by both visitors and local community members. Pack a picnic lunch and recline in the fresh air.
- Famous for being among the most iconic local structures, Pont d'Iena is an unmissable attraction if you're keen to dig deeper into the history of the area.
- Having long been a prominent landmark in the local area, 29 Avenue Rapp has become a much-loved venue to visit for history buffs and regular folk alike.
- Parc du Champ de Mars, a popular urban park, is appreciated by tourists and locals alike. Pack some healthy snacks and unwind among the trees.
- The fascinating Quai Branly Museum offers sightseers the chance to be amazed by unearthed relics, societies and beliefs from times long gone.
Champ de Mars-Tour Eiffel is as close as you'll get by train to Eiffel Tower, it can be found roughly 0.3 miles away. Another close terminal is Pont de l'Alma - Musée du Quai Branly, which is 0.3 miles away.
Paris places to stay here on Expedia offer everything you need, so you can be sure to have locations near Eiffel Tower that you'll fall in love with. It's time to get going: Paris had quite a few visitors in the past year. When reservation time hits, rest easy: sightseers of all manner would endorse their Paris hotel to their buddies. Need help making a decision? All the tips and tricks you're looking you'll find right here.
- Rooms in Paris accommodation are always tidy and neat.
- We have it here if you want rooms that are snug as well as clean.
- As you might hope near such a dazzling monument, the concierge service at hotels near Eiffel Tower is great.
It's understandable why holidays close to Paris got more visitors in the past twelve months than the year prior to that. With our big directory of hotels near Eiffel Tower, you can stay right nearby.
All About Paris
There are still more things to see and do in Paris after Eiffel Tower is crossed off your list.
- Stop off for an enticing meal of its most impressive fare and discover the perfect store to search for keepsakes.
- Use some hours to organize some action, and you'll soon also see Paris knows a thing or two about welcoming its guests.
- Paris is now beginning to gain in status after having been only for those in on the secret.
Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and greet more than a few all-new photo opportunities. Paying a visit to Paris is always a good strategy, especially when you take advantage of the awesome deals on accommodation near Eiffel Tower from Expedia. Reserve now!