When you consider your perfect getaway, you probably think you'll be sauntering through downtown, staring up at the buildings or the beautiful scenery everywhere around you. Still, there's one feature you're anticipating most of all: Arc de Triomphe. Now is finally the day to tick it off your bucket list.
Places to Stay Near Arc de Triomphe
Hotels near Arc de Triomphe
A marvelous piece of the landscape, Arc de Triomphe is well-loved by visitors and locals alike. A stop here should be a feature on any good itinerary.
It is located in Paris, the national capital city. This thriving metropolis draws visitors that come from every part of the world.
It's always easy to locate accommodations near Arc de Triomphe. With as many as 124 candidates within 0.6 miles, anyone can find the perfect fit. Among the most well-loved establishments are the Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris, Hôtel Barrière Le Fouquet's and Résidence Alma Marceau.
If you're feeling drained from all the sightseeing and are in need of someplace reasonably-priced yet cosy to get some rest, then there is a number of budget hotels close by. Positioned 0.7 miles from it is the Shangri-La Hotel Paris, but perhaps you could also take a look into the Prince de Galles, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Paris if you're looking for another option. It's 0.4 miles away.
Keep in mind that you have the great option of choosing one of the nearby upmarket hotels if you like the idea of having a special treat. Be sure to check out the Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel, which is only 0.5 miles away. Another great place is the Hotel Lancaster Paris Champs-Elysées, 0.4 miles away.
Travelers flock to Le Balzac (29 Avenue de Friedland, Paris) for coffee and treats before a day at Arc de Triomphe. For something a bit more nourishing, book a table at a restaurant in the vicinity, Hôtel Napoléon (40 Avenue de Friedland, Paris).
Still have time? There are plenty of other things going on within close range of Arc de Triomphe:
- Having witnessed significant events in history, Place Charles de Gaulle Etoile is a must-see tourist attraction, particularly for history buffs.
- Are you an enthusiast of theater? Then set aside some time to catch a stage production at Lido.
- Check out Louis Vuitton Espace Culturel, where you can take time away from everyday life and enjoy a shopping day.
- Whether you are an art enthusiast or just enjoy looking at beautiful things, Musée Dapper is an art museum that is worth your time.
- The Baccarat Museum is a great spot to stroll around and connect with the compelling exhibits.
The train is one of the ways that you can travel to Arc de Triomphe. Charles de Gaulle Étoile is the nearest station, you'll find it about 0.1 miles from this attraction. The second closest rail terminal, Gare de Neuilly - Porte Maillot, is at a distance of 0.6 miles away.
Our directory of Paris resorts and motels has all that you require, so you'll definitely get choices near Arc de Triomphe you'll love. Paris was a relatively popular destination in the past year, so you shouldn't be by yourself. You'll rest assured once reservation time is here, too: multiple newcomers approve of their Paris hotel. You're only a click away from all the insider info you're looking for.
- From family reunions to newlyweds, we've got suites that are comfortable for all types.
- Discover that Paris lodging are always neat and presentable.
- Fitting for such a fine site, the guest service at hotels around Arc de Triomphe is grand.
Plus, thanks to Expedia's wide selection of hotels near Arc de Triomphe, you can stay right nearby.
You'll still have lots to see and do in Paris once you've crossed Arc de Triomphe off your agenda.
- Find the perfect market to browse for keepsakes and dine on a mouthwatering snack of the local cooking.
- Paris also knows its stuff when it comes to individualized assistance after you spend some time on its abundant pastimes.
- Paris hasn't been too prevalent in the tourism books, but it is starting to be recognized.
Arrange your suitcase, wave goodbye to the same old views and call on more than a few astonishing new scrapbook photos. You won't regret planning a vacation to Paris, especially when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Arc de Triomphe. Book today!