Visiting El Campo
Visitors can enjoy all that El Campo has to offer including the parks and museums. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 32 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bay City
- The closest major airport is in Victoria, TX (VCT-Victoria Regional), 46.1 mi (74.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in El Campo
Favorite places to visit in the city include Prairie Switch Park, Ricebird Stadium, and El Campo Museum. Additionally, you'll find 20th Century Technology Museum and Wharton County Courthouse in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Lone Star Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
Dressing for El Campo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 76°F and the nighttime average to be 43°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 43°F at night
- El Campo gets about 47.44 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 44°F