Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Dec 22, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 11, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 20, 2021
Reviewed on Oct 7, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 25, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 15, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 13, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 1, 2021
Visitors can enjoy all that Richmond has to offer including the festivals, restaurants, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums.
- You'll find 18 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Rosenberg
- The closest major airport is in Houston, TX (HOU-William P. Hobby), 27.7 mi (44.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Houston, TX (IAH-George Bush Intercontinental), 38.1 mi (61.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Richmond
A favorite place to visit in the city is George Ranch Historical Park. Additionally, you'll find Greatwood Golf Club and Rosenberg Railroad Museum in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Richmond, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 31 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Paix Inn is 10.8 mi (17.3 km) from central Richmond. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast in Richmond can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Modern Luxury - Private Room + Bathroom For Rent in a New Home + HOT Breakfast is located 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from the heart of Richmond. This guesthouse in Richmond features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities.
- Enjoy the Peace of Mind of Being at Home While Away From Home is 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the center of Richmond. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Houston can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and overall value.
A top sight outside the city is Memorial Park, located 22.7 mi (36.5 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Richmond
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 54°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- Richmond gets about 49.53 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 44°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Richmond?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Richmond, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Richmond?
What's the best hotel when traveling with kids to Richmond?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Richmond?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to George Ranch Historical Park?
What about the best place to stay close to Fort Bend Museum?
What are some accommodations with pools in Richmond?
Recent reviews of Richmond hotels
More trip options
- Richmond Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Richmond Airports
- Hotels in Richmond Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Richmond Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Richmond
- More Popular Hotels in Rosenberg
- Other Hotels near Richmond, Rosenberg
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends