Visiting El Nido
Travelers to El Nido give high marks for the local tours and beaches. In El Nido, there are 184 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in El Nido
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: El Nido Main Beach, Bacuit Bay, and Caalan Beach. Top activities include snorkeling and taking local tours, while El Nido Dock, Miniloc Island Dock, and Lagen Island Dock are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are El Nido Municipal Hall and Parish of St Francis of Assisi.
In El Nido, you'll be able to select from 184 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Pangulasian Island Resort - This 4.5-star resort features a private beach, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Mansion Buenavista - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and central location at this B&B. With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- The Alternative Beach Cottages - With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with a private balcony. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for El Nido
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 92°F and the nighttime average to be 69°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 69°F at night
- About 2.91 inches of rain falls on El Nido each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 69°F