Visiting Elephant Butte
Visitors to Elephant Butte are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting, bars, and coffeehouses. In Elephant Butte, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Elephant Butte
A favorite place to visit in the city is Sierra del Rio Golf Course. You'll also find Elephant Butte Lake State Park and Truth or Consequences Veterans Memorial Park in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Elephant Butte Inn & Spa - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and helpful staff.
Dressing for Elephant Butte
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 98°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 98°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- About 9.33 inches of rain falls on Elephant Butte each year
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 30°F