Visiting Ennerdale Bridge
Those traveling to Ennerdale Bridge are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. In Ennerdale Bridge, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ennerdale Bridge
Places to visit in the larger region include Crummock Water, The Rum Story, and The Beacon. Additionally, you'll find Buttermere and St. Bees Beach in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Ennerdale Bridge, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 95 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Thorntrees Bed and Breakfast is located in central Ennerdale Bridge. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Cleator features free breakfast and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- 3 Bedroom Property in Cockermouth and the North West Fells. Pet Friendly is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the center of Ennerdale Bridge. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Borrowdale can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- 3 Bedroom Property in Cockermouth and the North West Fells is 0.2 mi (0.2 km) from central Ennerdale Bridge. This 4-star hotel in Ambleside features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Ennerdale Bridge
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 66°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Ennerdale Bridge gets about 0.83 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 67°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 34°F