Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Super hotel with a wide range of facilities for adults and children. We had an apartment which was huge with a large lounge diner, two big bedrooms with two bathrooms. There was no kitchen which was fine as we were half board but a bit of fridge space that was more than a mini fridge would have been ...
Lovely quiet place 30 seconds from a beautiful beach. Lots of fine restaurants nearby also.
This is a nice place if you have small kids and want to get away. It is not near the city (10km) so you will need a car if you want to go to the beach or restaurants since there's not much more than a pool in the hotel. It's about 10 min walking from a big supermarket if you feel like eating in your ...
Great relaxing hotel, would recommend. Stayed B&B and breakfast was amazing so much choice and all you can eat.
We booked the hotel for a birthday weekend as the price was undeniably amazing. We drove there from Gibraltar so the journey is not more than 45 mins. However, it took us time to locate the hotel as the area is quire confusing and there are no signs and because the hotel is in a residential area ...
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Estepona accommodation! Finding the ideal home away from home during your Malaga trip doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Estepona. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pooch. Some Estepona hotels even let youbring multiple four-legged friends along for your trip.
- Malaga is more than pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a place to stay where you and your pets can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet parents say Estepona has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have a total blast on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Malaga has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can let loose. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Estepona is popular among pet lovers like you. Since last year, 3,600% more sightseers have been falling in love with the region and playing with their favorite pets. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?