Think of yourself rambling through the downtown area during your upcoming day, taking note of the architecture or the beautiful world all around you. However, European Union Parliament Building is one thing you've been especially prepared for. For as long as you can recollect, it has been an item on your to-do list, and right now is the moment to tick it off.
European Union Parliament Building Hotels
Hotels near European Union Parliament Building
If you've never laid eyes on European Union Parliament Building before, you're in for an experience!
Brussels, the buzzing location where it's located, is the national capital.
If you're eager to find a hotel within convenient walking distance of European Union Parliament Building, you're in luck! There are up to 26 choices that fit the bill. Some of the popular ones are the Martin's Brussels EU, Stanhope Hotel and Marriott Executive Apartments Brussels, European Quarter.
Searching for a place to rest your head which won't overshoot your budget? Fortunately, there is a generous selection of well-priced hotels in the area. The Steigenberger Wiltcher's (0.9 miles away) and the Hotel (0.8 miles away) are two popular options to keep in mind.
If stylish accommodation is something you don't mind splurging on, there's an abundance of upmarket hotels here. Inject some pizzazz into your vacation experience at the Hotel Chambord, (0.6 miles away), or the Thon Hotel EU, (0.4 miles away).
Before going to European Union Parliament Building, stop for a treat at Kafenio. This conveniently-situated coffee shop is a wonderful spot to grab a pick-me-up. Hungry travelers searching for a more nourishing dining experience can devour a meal at Renaissance Brussels Hotel, a dining spot that's also nearby. Unwind with a round of cocktails from Silken Berlaymont.
European Union Parliament Building is not the only notable thing to do in the vicinity:
- Parlimentarium is where you can grab some maps, pamphlets, and other useful tips.
- One of your first stops on your itinerary should be Parlamentarium. Here, you'll be able to get some great ideas and orientate yourself before you set out exploring.
- Appreciate the ambience at Place du Luxembourg, a historic market space that's popular with visitors and locals alike.
- Whether you are a serious art lover or just appreciate beautiful things, Antoine Wiertz Museum is a gallery that is well-worth your time.
- Developing an appreciation of Earth's natural history at Natural Sciences Museum is a great day out for the whole family.
Gare du congres is as close as you'll get by rail to European Union Parliament Building, it can be found roughly 0.3 miles away. Bru.-Luxemburg/brux.-Luxembourg is another option nearby at a distance of 0.09 miles.
Expedia's registry of rooms in European Quarter furnishes all you need, so you can be sure to get locales near European Union Parliament Building that you'll enjoy. European Quarter was a quite beloved landing place last year, so you shouldn't be the only one. You'll spend with certainty once reservation time arrives, too: explorers of all sorts endorsed their European Quarter hotel. Discover all the recommendations you could ever want.
- Rooms in European Quarter lodging will be neat, presentable, and waiting to show you in.
- Appropriate for such a stunning feature, the staff at lodging near European Union Parliament Building exceed all expectations.
- From families with children to couples, we've got suites that are comfortable for all groups.
European Quarter rooms had more visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's clear why. With Expedia's excellent registry of hotels near European Union Parliament Building, your number one site lies in your future.
European Quarter Facts and Figures
There are still more things to see and do in European Quarter when you've checked European Union Parliament Building off your agenda.
- European Quarter tourism has been kept secret until recently, but visits have been soaring, meaning now is the time to book.
- Enjoy the bars and pubs to end the good times with a bang; when the sun rises, get cultured about the region's past.
- Take a day to organize one or more of the activities, and you'll soon also find European Quarter knows a few things about welcoming its newcomers.
Planning an escape to European Quarter is definitely the best plan you've ever had, especially when you have one of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near European Union Parliament Building from Expedia. Bid adieu to the vistas you're used to and usher in more than a few all-new scrapbook photos!