Families will find kid-friendly activities in Eye, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and rural, this city also attracts tourists with its bars.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Eye
- The closest major airport is in Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.), 26.4 mi (42.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Eye
Places to visit in the larger region include The 95th Bomb Group Hospital Museum, Cotton Mechanical Music Museum, and Bressingham Steam and Gardens. Additionally, you'll find Suffolk Owl Sanctuary and Helmingham Hall in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Eye. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Bull Auberge - This 5-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- The Four Horseshoes - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this inn. Amenities at this 4-star inn include a restaurant and free parking.
- The White Horse Inn - This 4-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Eye
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Eye gets about 0.83 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 69°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 35°F