Visitors to Diss are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its gardens.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in Diss
- The closest major airport is in Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.), 21.7 mi (34.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in London (STN-Stansted), 49.3 mi (79.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Diss
A couple of favorite places to visit are Bressingham Steam and Gardens and The 95th Bomb Group Hospital Museum. Additionally, you'll find Banham Zoo and Harleston Recreation Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Diss. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holly Tree House - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a library, along with an in-room coffeemaker. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Grove Flock Farm - Our customers like the breakfast at this B&B. With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hazel Barn B&B - Amenities in this 4-star B&B guestroom include free WiFi and an LCD TV. Expedia customers like its breakfast and room size.
Getting Around Diss
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Diss Station. Diss might not have very many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Diss
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.83 inches of rain falls on Diss each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F