Visiting Lily Dale
Visitors can enjoy all that Lily Dale has to offer including the university setting and monuments. In Lily Dale, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Jamestown, NY (JHW-Chautauqua County), 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lily Dale
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lily Dale Spiritual Center. You'll also find Darwin R. Barker Historical Museum and Fredonia Opera House in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Lily Dale, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 50 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Luxe 4 Bed/3 Bath Cassadaga Lakefront-near Chautauqua/cockaigne/lily Dale is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from central Lily Dale. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Jamestown can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- The Paddle Inn on Heron Hideaway Island is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Lily Dale. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Falconer can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and room size.
- Comfort Inn Jamestown - Falconer is 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from the center of Lily Dale. This 2.5-star hotel in Jamestown features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and clean rooms.
Dressing for Lily Dale
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Lily Dale is 37.91 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F