Visitors can enjoy all that Fitzgerald has to offer including the opera houses, entertainment choices, and forests. The rural and quaint setting also entices those visiting the city. You'll find 31 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tifton.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fitzgerald
The city's cultural venues include Grand Theatre and Blue and Gray Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are The Carnegie Center and Jefferson Davis Memorial Historic Site.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Quality Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Fitzgerald
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- Average annual rainfall for Fitzgerald is 46.54 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 39°F