Visitors can enjoy all that Moultrie has to offer including the football games, churches, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and entertainment choices.
- You'll find 78 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Thomasville
- The closest major airport is in Thomasville, GA (TVI-Thomasville Regional), 20.2 mi (32.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Albany, GA (ABY-Southwest Georgia Regional), 33.9 mi (54.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Moultrie
Favorite places to visit in the city include Museum of Colquitt County, Knuck McCrary Park, and Sunset Country Golf Club. Additionally, you'll find Reed Bingham State Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Moultrie. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites Moultrie - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Hampton Inn Moultrie - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and free valet parking.
- Econo Lodge Moultrie - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free parking, and laundry facilities.
Dressing for Moultrie
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 75°F and the nighttime average to be 39°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 40°F at night
- Moultrie gets about 49.72 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 41°F